Town House Campo de' Fiori Major sights Rome Airports
HOW TO REACH TOWN HOUSE CAMPO DE' FIORI
· from Fiumicino airport, located 35 Km far from Rome west side, you can get to the Town House Campo de’ Fiori:
· by Special Train Leonardo Express
The “Leonardo Express” train leaves every day from Fiumicino Airport station every 30 minutes and it stops at the Termini Railway Station without no mid-journey stops.
· from Ciampino airport, located 25 km from the east side of Rome, you can get to the Town House Campo de’ Fiori:
· by COTRAL bus + Train (Railway Station of Ciampino)
Outside the Arrivals Hall there are Acotral Buses for the Ciampino Railway Station. From the Railway Station there are trains for Roma-Termini Railway Station every 15 minutes.
· by COTRAL bus + Subway
Outside the Arrivals Hall there are Acotral Buses for for “Anagnina” subway station. Once arrived to the Subway Anagnina (Line A), you take direction Battistini and get off at Termini Railway Station.
· from Termini railway station, located about 2 km from the accommodation, you can get to the Town House Campo de’ Fiori:
· by Bus (ATAC)
Outside Termini Station there is a big ATAC Buses parking. You can take bus n. 64 or n. 40 Express.
· The nearest subway stop is Colosseo (line B), located about 1 Km from the Town House Campo de’ Fiori or Barberini (line A), located 1,5 km from the Town House.